Home | Urea phosphate
17% N (Nitrogen) 44% P2O5 (Phosphorus)
PROPERTIES & USES:
- Fully soluble crystal fertilizer.
- Acid effect (Increase the viability of phosphorus and micronutrients).
- Affects the quality of fruits (formation – maturity – storage).
- Important for the formation and translocation of carbohydrates.
- Effective in the formation and carbohydrates.
Method of application
- Through irrigation water
- 2- 3 Kg/Arce/day – through irrigation
- 1 - 3 g/L as foliar.
- It depends on type of soli and plant.