Home | Mono ammonium phosphate
(MAP) – NH4H2PO4
12 % N (Nitrogen) 61 % (Phosphorus)
PROPERTIES & USES:
- Acid effect fertilizer – high in phosphorus and contains nitrogen.
- Fully soluble fertilizer with a high effective impact in drib irrigation.
- Increase the validity of stored and added micronutrients in the soil.
- Beneficial for biological process in plant, gives high productivity and better quality.
- Important and necessary for cell division.
- Important for roots development, growth, and increase the absorption of the nutrients.
- Increase flowering – early mature – pods filled.
Method of application
- Through irrigation water
- Foliar application
- 2- 3 Kg/Arce/day – through irrigation and 2-3 g/L as foliar.
- It Varies according to type of soli and plant.